Adrian Lawrence Election Address for the Borough of Telford and Wrekin 2nd May 2019
I am one of your current Councillors for Muxton Ward, I was first elected back in 2003 and have lived in Muxton since 2001, Originally from Wolverhampton I moved to Priorslee in 1995. I live together with my wife and two young daughters nine and eleven.
I am a Chartered Accountant and ran my own business in Telford for 12 years before returning back to Finance Roles. I’ve held many senior posts on the Council such as the Cabinet member for Resources, then Cabinet member for Environment and Rural Affairs when the Conservatives last formed the administration.
My Interests include travel and protecting the environment. I also support an orphanage in eastern Ukraine.
I make the following pledges:
• To keep Council Tax under control
• To get better value from the Council
• To improve communications with residents
• To protect the Environment
• To continue fighting against excessive development
• To Campaign for a better Senior School provision for Muxton and to re-designate the current Catchments areas
• To better invest in our highways
• To improve inclusion and equality in the Borough
• To improve the feeling of Community, Trust and belonging within T&W
• Campaign in support of Princess Royal Hospital.
I really appreciate your support historically and very much wish to be re-elected on 2nd May 2019, we need to retain Muxton in order to be in a position to retake the borough.
Please Vote Conservative on 2nd May